Welcome to our June edition of Ipsos Update, showcasing a selection of research and thinking from Ipsos teams around the world.
In this edition:
- Brexit: The Aftermath – A historic week in British politics as the public vote to leave the EU.
- Political Instability – Respondents from around the world evaluate their governments and leaders.
- Pulso Brasil – Politics, the economy, consumer behaviour and the social agenda in Brazil.
- Is the Behavioural Lens out of Focus? – A new Ipsos view white paper on making behaviour work in CPG, financial services, technology and retail.
- It’s a Mad, Mad MAdtech World – Technology is reshaping the advertising and media landscapes.
- The Future of Money – The financial services industry is experiencing a digital revolution.
- High Definition Customers – Just like the best films, data can tell a story too.
- Holiday Barometer – The latest trends of holidaymakers from mainland Europe, the US and Brazil.