The Ipsos Social Research Institute provides specialist expertise in qualitative, ethnographic and participatory research methodologies. Our mission is to design and deliver high quality and innovative qualitative research solutions that provide you with insights you can trust.
Ipsos provides best practice solutions to your research challenges, custom tailored to meet your unique needs.
What we do
We have experience in a wide range of conventional and innovative qualitative research approaches:
- Focus groups and depth interviews
- Listening posts and non-directed research
- Deliberative events
- Stakeholder roundtables
- Consumer immersion studies
- Ethnographic and observational studies
- Cognitive testing
- Website evaluation
- Video reporting.
Our research has involved a wide cross-section of Australian society including politicians, CEOs, journalists, health professionals, students, people who are unemployed, and seldom heard audiences.
We work in teams to reduce the potential for bias and to inject fresh thinking into all stages of the research process.
What you can expect from us
- An experienced, committed and conscientious team of qualitative researchers
- Strategic insights that go well beyond what people say
- Well written reports of a publishable standard
- Openness and honesty in everything that we do
- Adherence at all times to the AMSRS Code of Practice