Ipsos New Zealand consists of 35 researchers, analysts and field staff spread across offices in Auckland, Wellington and Rotorua. The business has been operating in New Zealand since 1992, joining the Ipsos group in 2012.
The team has won more Market Research Effectiveness Awards than any other company in New Zealand and works across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Skilled in both qualitative and quantitative techniques, key specialities include:
- Advanced statistical analytics, data processing and CATI interviewing.
- Immersive qualitative techniques that bring life to life.
- Corporate Reputation/Public Sector research.
- Aged Care.
- Financial services.
- Pharma business.
- Customer Feedback systems.
- Branding and customer loyalty.
Learn more about what makes Ipsos New Zealand unique below: