The integrated multi-stakeholder methodology
As the relative dominance of the prescribing physician wanes and the influence of patients, third-party payers and other HCPs grows, the dynamics of brand choice become ever more complex…
To achieve clarity from this complexity, there is Ipsos’ Healthcare Dynamics Model (HDM) – the only modular, integrated multi-stakeholder buying process methodology.
A deep, holistic view of the market
HDM has 6 key deliverables that provide marketers with a deep, holistic view of the market: transActional mapping; stakeholder variance; market leakage model; time-to-outcome; targeted segment solution; and dynamic patient-flow simulator.
Why the HDM approach?
- Robust and efficient architecture: our pre-developed framework delivers commercially-meaningful research
- Richer data than secondary/syndicated: revealing the ‘why’ not just the ‘what’
- Integrated findings from multiple stakeholders: more accurate understanding of market dynamics
- Modular & ‘refreshable’ and therefore cost-efficient: ability to add other stakeholders in the future; refresh (not repeat) if market dynamics change
- Business-oriented comprehensive analysis: leverage point focus yields actionable recommendations
More information about the Healthcare Dynamics Model (link to contact form)